TimeZone123 an affiliate of The Watch Gallery, LLC, the wholesale source of watches and accessories for everyday people.
Watches do not merely tell time they make a statement about the wearer and everyone is entitled to a quality watch that matches the mood of the moment. What is good on a casual day may not fit the bill at a more formal affair.
This philosophy seems to have worked well. What began as a small home based business quickly grew into a major player in the retail online watch and accessories industry with an annual growth rate of over 300% and a large percentage of repeat customers.
This growth can be attributed to the company philosophy of providing:
• only brand-name authentic high quality products
• only first quality brand new (not refurbished) products
• only the very latest styles from classic to trendy and casual to dressy
• always the largest selection of major well known brands
• extremely low prices with some discounts of up to 90% off retail
• first rate customer service as priority # 1
TimeZone123 accomplishes all this by aggressively searching the market for both the latest styles and the lowest prices. We purchase very large quantities and pass the savings on to our customers.
Please remember - Customer Satisfaction is our # 1 Priority. Shop with confidence.
Thanks for stopping by. We look forward to adding you to our long list of very satisfied customers.
The Folks At
"Making Time Affordable"
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.
Number of ratings: 640
Sorry this information is currently unavailable.
Quality Guarantee & Return Policy:
At The Watch Gallery, Your Total Satisfaction is our # 1 Priority. All our products are carefully inspected prior to shipping to assure that they are in brand new and properly functioning condition. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days from date of purchase to request an exchange or return.
All exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
1. Product must be in new, unworn condition with no physical changes such as scratches or removed links.
2. All packaging material and tags, if supplied, must be intact
3. A Return Authorization Number must be requested within 14 days of purchase via e-mail address listed below and must be clearly included in all returns. Product must then be shipped back to us within 5 days of receiving the Return Authorization.
4. Any product that customer is claiming to have received in non-working order can only be exchanged for the same or similar item.
5. If you are requesting an exchange because you prefer a different watch, the reshipping cost is $4.00 in the USA, $6.00 to Canada and $9.00 International.
6. If you are requesting a refund for a non-defective watch we will refund the cost of the watch (not including shipping and handling costs).
Please understand that we are bound by our suppliers to the above conditions.
All ongoing correspondence regarding returns must be addressed to: email@example.com
Please make sure to include the Order Number and Reason for request. Please do not e-mail to any other address.
TimeZone123 and The Watch Gallery, LLC is not responsible for any lost or damaged returns. For your own protection, please purchase tracking and insurance.
Please allow seven days from our receipt of item for us to ascertain that the return complies with the above. We will then gladly issue the appropriate exchange.
If your request meets the above criteria, Please Send Your Product To:
The Watch Gallery, LLC
428 Clifton Ave PMB # 115
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Please make sure to clearly include the Order Number (for products purchased at Buy.com), the Return Authorization Number and Reason for Return. If these are not clearly included we sometimes do not know who sent it.
You may contact TimeZone123 via:
Phone: (888) 928-2485
Hours: M-F (9-5 EST)
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to adding you to our long list of satisfied customers.